Mobile Home Insurance
Your mobile home may be the largest investment you will ever make. Its important to protect your investment with a flexible mobile home insurance. Mobile Home Insurance understands insurance from every angle, especially being one of the first insurance businesses to provide insurance for mobile homes since the 1950's.
Having such a strong legacy of providing quality products to customers. You can find a wide range of mobile home insurance policies that is guaranteed to fit your needs.
Some of the Mobile Home Insurance providers we represent include:
- Foremost Insurance
- Aegis Insurance
- American Modern
- Assurant Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance policies offer comprehensive coverage, which provides coverage for losses such as:
- Hail or wind damage
- Collapses from snow or ice weight
- Damage from stray or wild animals
- Damage resulting from burst pipes
Foremost Insurance also provides mobile home liability insurance which protects your property against lawsuits and losses stemming from property damage or bodily injury. These lawsuits can be pricey without mobile home insurance. Your Mobile Home Liability Insurance policy will cover the cost of:
- Property damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages Medical Bills
SkyBlue Insurance welcomes new mobile home customers. Our knowledgeable agents are readily available to give you free Mobile Home Insurance quotes.
Popular Coverage Options Include:
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement cost coverage (mobile home, other structures and personal belongings)
If you want to skip the process of speaking to an agent, you can also go online and get an instant Mobile Home Insurance Quote for free!
Mobile Home Insurance Coverage Options
Mobile Home Insurance Comprehensive Protection
– Your policy covers any cause of loss (fire, lighting, wind, hail, explosion, burst water pipes, and so on) unless that cause is specifically excluded in the policy documents.
Mobile Home Insurance Stated value loss settlement
– For a total loss, settle at the state value of your home which is listed on your policy. There is no depreciation deduction. For a partial loss, paid the actual cash value of the loss, but you can upgrade that to a replacement cost valuation.
Mobile Home Insurance Liability
– You are covered if an injury occurs to someone while on the premises, or if you accidentally injure someone or damage property away from your home.
Mobile Home Insurance Personal property
– Your personal belongings are protected on an actual cash value basis if the home suffers a covered loss.