Understanding Mobile and Manufactured Home Insurance
Our homes are places of comfort, memory, growth, and security. When you purchase a new home, you begin to focus on the future and all of the fun plans for your abode. Unfortunately, life happens. There are many unforeseen occurrences and expenses that come with owning a home. This is no different for those who reside in manufactured and mobile homes. Since anything can happen, from injuries to “acts of God,” it is important that owners of manufactured and mobile homes get the best mobile home insurance policy available. Mobile home insurance is just like regular homeowners insurance with a few special coverages that are specific to these types of home. Some common coverage options that providers offer include:
- Loss caused by fire, lightning, wind, hail, water damage from sewers and drains, earthquakes, etc.
- Stated value loss settlement: If a total loss has occurred, you can settle for the full amount of your property at the value listed on your policy
- Trip coverage if you move your home to a new location
- Collision Coverage in case of any collisions during transport of your home
- Personal Property coverage
- Replacement Cost coverage for your mobile home and personal belongings
- All-perils coverage for tools
- Fraud and Forgery Coverage
- Coverage for trees, shrubs, and lawns added to the home
If you would like to find out more about mobile home insurance coverage contact a reliable carrier and get an instant Foremost mobile and manufactured home quote. Keep your mobile home safe and comfortable by getting it protected. You will be able to sleep much easier knowing that your home and your belongings are taken care of in any unfortunate situation.