What’s in a Mobile Home Insurance Policy
You’ve finally moved in to your mobile home and you’re starting to get comfortable. No matter how comfortable you are, there are plenty of risks that come with owning a mobile home. That’s why SkyBlue Insurance is here to help. We’ve dedicated ourselves to helping people find the best rates on mobile home insurance policies for those who need protection.
Some coverage options that come with a Mobile Home Insurance policy include:
- Loss caused by fire, lightning, wind, hail, water damage from sewers and drains, earthquakes, etc.
- Stated value loss settlement: If a total loss has occurred, you can settle for the full amount of your property at the value listed on your policy
- Trip coverage if you move your home to a new location
- Collision Coverage in case of any collisions during transport of your home
- Personal Property coverage
- Replacement Cost coverage for your mobile home and personal belongings
- All-perils coverage for tools
- Fraud and Forgery Coverage
With a mobile home insurance policy you will receive peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and your belongings are protected. You can get an instant Mobile Home Insurance policy quote now!